Coaching, workshops and courses.
Our coaching, workshops and courses for managers and teams are available at your location, off-site and in digital format.
We like to work with our clients to design and deliver the best outcomes for your requirements. Feedback from those who take part indicates that they benefit most from: the insights they gain about themselves and those that they work with and being able to address their specific challenges.
We therefore adopt a highly interactive approach designed to build on participants' existing knowledge, support networking with and learning from peers, and enable individual reflection.
Contact us for more information or to book a place or date for your learning and development.
The topics for our coaching, workshops and courses (click on titles for more information)
Building your team / Developing managers
- Introduction to Management (with One Nucleus)
- 1-day Supervisors' course
- 2-day Line Managers' course
- Transition to Leadership (with Perla Development / One Nucleus)
- Recruitment and Employee Relations for Managers (with One Nucleus)
- Recruitment and Interview Skills (with One Nucleus)
- Coaching Skills for Managers (with Perla Development / One Nucleus)
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews and Appraisals (with One Nucleus)
- Time and Meeting Management (with One Nucleus)
- Team building with Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Team Effectiveness Workout
- Good Practices for Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration (previously available through CILIP)
- Knowledge Retention and Respect During Career Transitions
Focusing on customers / Managing change
- The First Steps in Selling (with One Nucleus)
- Managing change (with One Nucleus)
- Achieving successful business change
Operational excellence / process improvement
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma (with One Nucleus)
- Green Belt Lean and Six Sigma
- Making the Most of your Time and Resources
Other topics for individual team members and managers