Our management group-coaching style courses are geared towards those who are new to management, and those who are looking for formal training.
We can tailor the content and approach to meet your requirements. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Our 3-day Introduction to Management course, which covers modules on managing individuals, teams and tasks based on John Adair’s model.
- Our 2-day Line Managers’ course, which tends to focus on modules for managing the individual and the task.
- Our 1-day Supervisors’ course for those who really only want one day, including the six most popular topics for supervisors.
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews and Appraisals
- Transition to Leadership – for more experienced managers, and those who have attended our Introduction to Management.
- Recruitment and Employee Relations for Managers
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Introduction to Project Management
Our interactive approach means that delegates can bring their own challenges and insights that they wish to explore. We combine short presentations with plenty of exercises and discussion. Delegates can reflect on how they are approaching their roles, learn from each other, and practice strategies to take back to the workplace.
All of our group-coaching style courses can be delivered face-to-face or online, and spread over whatever time-scale suits you. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
“Fantastic course, lots of great content and plenty to take away and work on in future. I will remember the 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 leadership training elements!”
Mark Frigerio, Director, Chemistry UK, Abzena
“Great course, it is an eye opener and the tutors motivate you to learn and improve! The coaching session was very interesting and helped me realise deeper things!”