Training and development for line managers and project managers; courses, workshops and one-to-one coaching
Exceptional managers balance the need to get the job done, with an understanding of the individuals that report to them, and the appropriate level of direction and support to achieve a high performance team.
We can tailor our management training to meet your requirements in many ways. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering the 3-day course for clients in-house - spread over a longer period of time such as 1 day a week over 3 weeks, or 1 day a month over 3 months.
- A shorter, 2-day Line Managers' course for those who have a more supervisory role, just managing one or two people. This focuses on just the individual and task components of John Adair's Action-Centred Leadership model.
- A 1-day Supervisors' course for those who really only want one day, including the six most popular topics for supervisors.
- And we will continue to run the original 3-day Introduction to Management course.
N.B. All of our courses can also be delivered in digital form, over the internet, whilst still maintaining our high level of whole group, small group, one-to-one interactions and individual reflection.
Our other courses for managers include:
- Transition to Leadership - for more experienced managers, and those who have attended our Introduction to Management. See the RiverRhee home page for current dates
- Recruitment and Employee Relations for Managers - available as an in-house course only
- Coaching Skills for Managers - aimed at both less and more experienced managers.
The interactive format combines short presentations to introduce key concepts, tools and examples, with plenty of discussion and exercises.
Above all, we provide delegates with an opportunity to reflect on how they are approaching their roles, to learn from each other, and to practice strategies that will enable them to not only be good, but exceptional supervisors and managers.
For more information about our range of courses and workshops, and how we can tailor them to your requirements, see the full list of training available from RiverRhee Consulting.
““Fantastic course, lots of great content and plenty to take away and work on in future. I will remember the 7,6,5,4,3,2,1 leadership training elements!" Mark Frigerio, Director, Chemistry UK, Abzena
“Great course, it is an eye opener and the tutors motivate you to learn and improve! The coaching session was very interesting and helped me realise deeper things!”