- A shift from skepticism about, to evangelism for Social Media?
- Social Media can be used by Library and Information Departments for a diverse range of purposes
- The adoption of Social Media will be evolutionary, with some people leading the way
- There needs to be a fine balance between policies and trust
- Increased adoption of social media by organisations will require a cultural change
Note: Elisabeth Goodman is the Programme Events Manager for NetIKX, and is also the Owner and Principal Consultant at RiverRhee Consulting, providing 1:1 guidance, training / workshops and support for enhancing team effectiveness through process improvement, knowledge and change management. She also provides 1:1 tutorials, seminars and workshops on the use of LinkedIn and other social media. Read Elisabeth Goodman’s blog for more discussions on topics covered by this blog.