Training courses, workshops, one-to-one and team coaching
Our courses, workshops and coaching for managers and teams are available 'off-site', through a range of providers, and 'on-site' at your location.
Our 'off-site' training provides opportunities to network with peers from other organisations. Our 'on-site' training is customised to suit your requirements and preferences.
N.B. All of our courses can also be delivered in digital form, over the internet, whilst still maintaining our high level of whole group, small group, one-to-one interactions and individual reflection.
Contact us for more information or to book a place or date for your learning and development.
The topics for our courses, workshops and one-to-one coaching (click on course titles for more information)
Building your team / Developing managers
- Introduction to Management (with One Nucleus) - (1-day Supervisors' course, 2-day Line Managers' course and 3-day Introduction to Management options available)
- Transition to Leadership (with Perla Development / One Nucleus)
- Recruitment and Employee Relations for Managers (with One Nucleus)
- Recruitment and Interview Skills (with One Nucleus)
- Coaching Skills for Managers (with Perla Development / One Nucleus)
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews and Appraisals (with One Nucleus)
- Time and Meeting Management (with One Nucleus)
- Team building with Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Team Effectiveness Workout
- Good Practices for Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration (previously available through CILIP)
Focusing on customers / Managing change
- The First Steps in Selling (with One Nucleus)
- Managing change (with One Nucleus)
- Achieving successful business change
Operational excellence / process improvement
- Introduction to Lean and Six Sigma (with One Nucleus)
- Green Belt Lean and Six Sigma
- Making the Most of your Time and Resources
Courses for individual team members and managers